Thursday, April 7, 2011

guess what?!

a) It is stone-wall-walking weather! This Sunday, I am going there. I most certainly am.
b) I came up with a genius way to motivate myself to write thesis... after every page I finish, I get to spend 15 minutes straightening my hair. I already straightened the first half, so there is no going back now.
c) Tomorrow is the LAST swing without Christine! :D
d) All of my thesis points seem to be saying the same thing. Even if I started out with a new point, by the time I'm halfway through the section it relates with everything else I just said for the past 30 pages. I think that's good... maybe? :P
e) I get to talk about entitlement and escapism without even trying.
f) Speaking of not even trying, I love how I happened to have my camera AND tripod at school the very day Rachel needed a camera to record a dance for an audition tape... God knew so much better than I did when I forgot my camera yesterday and needed to have it today :) He is amazing like that.
g) Wolves eating mountains? :D hahahaha. best class ever. but we are so very bad when we get slap happy. I never want to see another singing groundhog ever again for the rest of my life. ever. I was literally crying I was laughing so hard. and trying really hard not to laugh during Apologetics so I just sat there with my hair wall, shaking. actually shaking, and my eyes had tears because I could not laugh. it was great. laughing makes you happier, you know?

Kathryne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait, there coming before the 15th of april? I'm guessing you forgot about that one? or maybe thats the big news lol. that would be cool if they came that soon, and well, miraculous.

Christine said...

haha nope. :) I wish... she's not going to be at swing that night, either...