Saturday, April 2, 2011

the Lord gives wisdom, and from His mouth come knowledge and understanding

deeply desiring wisdom at this juncture. waiting. waiting. waiting. praying too. but it feels like more waiting.

on an unrelated note, today I learned a little lesson. That is, check the receipt BEFORE you leave the store, or else they will overcharge you enough to be significant but not enough to warrant the 20-minute drive there and another 20 minutes back. And then you lose five bucks and are very sore about it because you barely would have paid five for the stupid thing, but it's for a gift so you grit your teeth and get over it.

I did go shopping with neighbor-Megan today. we went to the best consignment shop in the world and I found a pair of three dollar jeans that I love. And the most adorable photo album ever. Which I came home and promptly filled with as many pictures as I own.

Kathryne

No comments: