Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Monday

day off, yay :)

spent far too much time on Facebook/blogs "catching up" on the past 47 days... rendering said 47 days pretty much useless.

that said...

Things I Learned From Lent 2011

  1. I don't need Facebook in order to breathe
  2. I don't need Facebook in order to maintain a social life
  3. I miss reading people's blogs more than their social networking pages
  4. There are many ways to waste time that do not involve recreational internet
  5. ...and I will do my best to find each and every one of them, because I am a lazy girl who does not want to do work
  6. My bedroom is very messy
  7. I don't have as much self-control as I thought I did
  8. Prayer journals are the way to go!
  9. I like early mornings for getting homework done
  10. I still don't like TV
...and as for the thing I learned today? Facebook is detrimental to getting things done, especially on a day the whole school has off and proceeds to spend commenting on/liking all of the pictures you posted from your trip to Europe, so when you sign off for 5 minutes and get back on you have 21 notifications, all from the same person. True story.
Thus, I have decided to make tomorrow a Special Circumstances Facebook Free Tuesday. Let's see how long that lasts.

Smile: I have my frizz-halo back! :D

Kathryne

No comments: