Saturday, April 9, 2011

theplaytheplaytheplaytheplayyyy!!!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!

Okay, so the school play was tonight, Cyrano de Bergerac.
Oh. my. goodness.

1) Casted perfectly. Per.fect.ly.
2) DOOUUUUUGGGGGGG!!!! </fangirl>
3) Kristina, and neighbor-Megan, and neighbor-Megan's-cousin-Silas came!
4) EPIC. Oscar Wilde-level EPIC. and in rhyme nonetheless.
5) I got teary-eyed. That alone merits a standing ovation.

On a somewhat more sober note, I have been henceforth grounded-for-my-own-good from emailing and chatting and phone*. Until after-school Tuesday, maybe, if my thesis rough draft is done. :( boo.
On a somewhat more depressing note, they spelled my name wrong on my graduation announcement draft. Kathryn. sigh. All three times. Thank goodness they didn't get it printed. They also messed up "its" and "it's" a few times >.<
And on a somewhat more tragic note, my shampoo went out of production. That was my inexpensive, sulfate-free, yummy-smelling shampoo, and just like my conditioner and my styling mousse, they don't make it any more. The hair product market hates me.

but STILL, I am happy, and Cyrano was great, and my life is most wonderfulEEEP, and I am going to Europe on Wednesday! ! ! ! ! !

Kathryne


PS- I am going to walk to the stone wall tomorrow!

PPS- I found an online Russian fairy-tale-novel which I am reading and is awesome (http://scarletsails.gollandia.com)


*that phone was included means that Christine is very unfortunately subject to this as well :( sigh

No comments: