Friday, April 8, 2011

dancing things

Rachel came over today and we edited her dance footage... I love how she can say "OH that is HORRIBLE" and I'm like... "ooh, pretty ballerina!"

and swing dance was wonderful. 
I got to talk to Christy for a long time... and I have decided that she makes Katie's Book of Awesome People... also known as journal number 5... also currently AWOL :P (read: I need to clean my room)
and I did get to dance a good bit. hopefully it will hold me until May 20... EEEEEP!!! :D :D :D :D :D
May 20. :giggle:

I love the sort of laughing that just bubbles up, not because something is funny or silly or deprived of reason (e.g. singing groundhogs), but because you are just HAPPY.
I am very glad tonight.
I need a better word.
beatific.
blissful.
content.

How does anyone go home from dancing and sleep?

Kathryne

PS- Guess who is in the good old USA?! Like, with cell service?! :D

No comments: