Sunday, April 24, 2011

change

  1. Back from Europe
  2. Back on the internet
  3. Seriously jet-lagged
  4. Sudden distaste for American-Italian food
  5. Officially attending University of Notre Dame next year
  6. Sprained and/or fractured my wrist* when I skipped the 8:30 service this morning to eat and go hiking... karma.
  7. Otherwise, really enjoyed the 6:30 sunrise (c.f. #3) and 10:30 regular Easter services
  8. THIS WEATHER <3
  9. Is it not frustrating yet wonderful when someone much cleverer than you articulates an idea you already had but in a more beautiful way? (see: C. S. Lewis, Mere Christianity, "Time and Beyond Time")
  10. Must have lists of 10. So here are some pictures. (click to see larger)





Kathryne

*It was actually really funny. I was doing just fine... in my ankle-length skirt and flats, along nice little ledges of mud approximately the width of my foot... until we got to a wide flat easy part. I stepped over a log, onto some leaves, and fell completely flat on my side/face/leg in less than a second. I'm pretty sure it was the least graceful thing I could have done, and, to top it off, afterwards one wrist bone was (is) pointed about 15 degrees from where it ought to be. As I said... KARMA.

No comments: