Saturday, March 26, 2011

planning and plotting et cetera

...Did you know that should actually be pronounced, "eht KEH-teh-rah"? Yeah, that does sound funny.

Soooo I talked to Christine on the phone for almost two hours, which was really really good. Like super good.
And I started another list. I love lists.
We have the "List of Things To Do When Christine Gets Home," and now the "List of Things To Do The First Night Christine Gets Home." It's pretty epic. It may involve walking to the stone wall in the dark, and will definitely involve fettuccine alfredo.

Also, my mom made my favorite salad for dinner tonight! :D

Kathryne


PS- can anyone (coughColincough) explain Riemann sums to me? I do not see how they are useful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe that's why people pronounce etc et-k. Or maybe that's just me. Either way, etk is hard to pronounce.