Saturday, March 26, 2011

drama and ick >.<

I thought signing off of Facebook would deliver me from the drama-monster. Apparently the drama-monster does not recognize the computer screen as a legitimate boundary for his nefariousness.

But that is not the thing that made me smile.

Neither is the fact I have 18 days (10 class periods) to complete 22 lessons in my math book, as per the AP test. YAY for crunch time...

Dancing was lots of fun tonight. One of the guys I met in Lancaster came down and (again) shook up all of my presuppositions of what swing dancing "always" looks like :P

I wore my lavender polka-dotted hairsticks to go with my lavender polka-dotted dress, as well. That made me happy.

But after people catching their arms on my hair like 12 times, I decided I cannot wear them to swing anymore. This is sad, because they actually stay in all evening, unlike a hairtie. Those useless things.

It also made me smile that when I had resigned myself to go eat a freezer-burned hotdog bun, because I was hungry, David *happened* to have a granola bar, and it *happened* to be exactly the kind that my family buys, which *happens* to be my very favorite... Apple Crisp, yum.

Kathryne

No comments: