Saturday, March 12, 2011

cleaning!

I cleaned out my inbox today.
In 2010 I received approximately 3.28 times the number of emails I received in 2009.
I received 1800 emails in 2009.
You do the math.
It's kind of sad.
But kind of happy, because I like email.

I also did some spring cleaning of my room. But not really. I cleaned it just enough that it isn't annoying, but there is something comforting about walking into a slightly cluttered room. :)

...did you notice I said "spring cleaning"?!
Because I am WILLING Spring into reality. And today I did my homework outside, in my militant-fairy skirt and bare feet. (and apple slices with cream cheese dip... thank you Kristen!!!!)

Also, I got new glasses! that I actually like!

Also, it was the first Saturday without internet... which was kind of miserable, but I suppose it's supposed to be. I only accidentally clicked my Facebook bookmark out of habit once, but I was logged out so I caught myself :P

Kathryne

No comments: