Monday, March 14, 2011

books!

Worked on a book today. fun stuff :)

Also went to the library to check out thesis books... and C. S. Lewis books... and did you know that nowhere in the Maryland public library system does Till We Have Faces exist? But my mom said she actually might own it from when she had to read it in college, which was a serious :D :D :D :D :D moment! That book makes my top-five list. I need to read it again. With a pen, this time.

I also read through Wednesday's assignment in To Kill a Mockingbird, which I adore so much.

AND today is a very special day for Christine, which made me smile much for her sake. eep. :D
(see: March 14, 2010.)

ALSO today is PI DAY which makes me SO HAPPY because I THINK I LIKE MATH and why am I using caps? And the Algebra 1 class raised like $5 per person for Baalah Primary School in Kenya (which was the most of any math class), and so Ally got to throw a pie in Mrs. C's face :P
(that was very entertaining.)

I'm just happy.

Kathryne

No comments: