Saturday, March 12, 2011

good, good day...

Things that made me smile. with times.

6:20- wake up
7:30- get to school, eat breakfast
7:40- hang out with Caleb, who is also there
8:00- practice for Fine Arts Festival with Doug
8:40- school starts
9:15- integration by parts ABSOLUTE LIGHTBULB MOMENT
9:16- decide I officially like math. it's like a game of chess, in which I am actually familiar enough with the rules to be a competent player
12:00- first "fight" with Megan... ever...
12:01- not really. we sat at different lunch tables and everybody assumed it was so
1:10- beg Megan to let me do penance
1:11- rejected
1:17- by saying something totally stupid about "feely" topics, get Megan to speak to me again (I knew it would work!)
2:25- bring my math book home even though I have no homework
2:26- feel strange guilt/shame and try not to let Megan/Rachel see what I just did
4:00- o.0 Fantasia has some weeeeiiiirrddd parts
4:45- try to iron my skirt for swing. iron my hand instead.
6:10- arrive at church
6:12- sit in library watching the sun set and writing to Christine
6:45- walk to swing; do a basic lesson refresher thingy; talk to Sarah
--insert dance here--
--insert good music here--
--insert more dancing here--
10:40- DAD IS HOME FROM CHINA!!!!!! :D
10:41- skip across the room (because 'tis faster than running) to say hello :D

Also, I wore my Spring Skirt. It is white with yellow and pink flowers. And if it does not make Spring come this weekend I do not know what will. It must work. It WILL be warm this weekend. WILL.

Kathryne

No comments: