Thursday, May 6, 2010

Today's post is brought to you by the letter "P"

...umm, yeah. So we decided that "P" is the best letter, because all of the best things start with it.

For example:
  • purple
  • pasta
  • pears
  • peaches
  • pineapples
  • plums
  • Phantom of the Opera
  • Princess Bride
  • Pride & Prejudice
  • Picture of Dorian Gray
  • pandas
  • penguins
  • polynomials (just kidding!)
  • perfectionists
  • pragmatists
  • pale people
  • prettiness!
  • parents
  • paintbrushes
  • pastels
  • paisley
  • preference
And, last but not least, the little button that says "publish post" (ah! I am finished!) :)

Also! Chemistry:


Kathryne


EDIT: (I forgot)
  1. I went onto http://www.respektonline.com/ and downloaded live versions of all of my favorite Regina Spektor songs :) ...except The Sword and the Pen; they didn't have that one.
  2. I took all of my Bible notes in Cyrillic! First time ever attempting that, and it went pretty well. We'll just have to see how well I can read them, lol.

1 comment:

Andee said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

did you know there's a book title The Color Purple? I saw the title somewhere...