Thursday, May 13, 2010

pessimism DOES NOT PAY!

I can't tell you how many times I must have jinxed myself yesterday... lol.

I did forget to post, and I apologize.

Here is for yesterday:
"Body humor is the intellectual equivalent of a smashed amoeba."
-Mr C
"0 entropy = America's social life."
-Mr C
"Ding, Dong! The witch is dead... oh, nope, wait, she's still alive..."
-Megan (regarding Rachel, who was trying/pretending to sleep)
"Rachel! Go ruin someone else's trashbag joke!"
-Megan

Megan: If you don't stop that, you're going to get chastised!
Dalvin: ...what... isn't that... like... -snip snip- ?
Caleb: NO, that's circumcised!


Now today~
Um, went to Philly.
It didn't rain.
"Ha ha! Tour Guide Barbie has monkeys!"

We have assigned ourselves witches:
Megan is the Wicked Witch of the West because she has lots of flying monkeys ready to do her bidding. (this is not the same as Tour Guide Barbie. That's Kevin.)
Rachel us the Wicked Witch of the East, because she always dies first.
Marina is the Good Witch of the North because she is actively involved in making people's lives better. And looks good in pink.
I am the Good Witch of the South, because I like to hide out in my own home in the warm weather and don't bother with other people's business.


Kathryne

2 comments:

Andee said...

congrats! you made me laugh out loud this morning! love it. lol

p.s. i dont think the word security tag things are actually words... "randess"?

Megan said...

hahaha. I love us.