Friday, May 21, 2010

all the best people are crazy.

Had fun being an introvert :)
I shall need to do it again sometime. Maybe I'll make it a once-a-week deal. It was nice to just be... just to be.

Rachel & Megan & Marina & I made clover crowns today! yay for being feminine! :)

Today, went to see Alice in Wonderland at a SUPERCHEAP theater (I paid $2) with Amy :)
Then we went to IHOP. Everything in me wants to write that "iHop," but I know it isn't supposed to be that way.
Oscar came, too.

We are so cool. We got apple cinnamon cheesecake pancakes with scrambled eggs... mmmm!
Then we divided it up even... and called the calculation perfect love :P (sorry Rachel/Megan; couldn't resist)

Quote:
"You always have something in your bangs... you always have something in your HAIR... it's like a beard, for your head!"
(to Rachel, from anonymous :P)

Kathryne

1 comment:

Rachel Elizabeth said...

I was rereading this post and it made me laugh :) I love reading your posts and we had so much fun that day :)