Thursday, May 27, 2010

*gasp*

it. is. SO. hot. I can't breathe. there is no air circulation in my house. AAHHH.

Today in school was good. I almost won in Chemistry jeopardy. It came down to the final jeopardy, in which we had to write out the electron configuration for Sulfur. I got it all right, except that I had 1p and 2p instead of 2p and 3p (it skips). Dan had nothing. It counted that we both had it wrong, and he wagered less than I did. He beat me by 5 points. SIGH! but it was still fun.

Kathryne

PS- J#@i mekb* )& j#& %@hij (hoffje$h+c @'l& iebl&*. @j mekb* #+l& )&&d &+i@&h #+* @ eh*&h&* j#& b&jj&hi +bf#+)&j@(+bbo je )&$@d m@j#.

PPS- I am kicking myself off of the computer for the rest of the day! yay!

9 comments:

Erin said...

what is "J#@i mekb* )& j#& %@hij (hoffje$h+c @'l& iebl&*. @j mekb* #+l& )&&d &+i@&h #+* @ eh*&h&* j#& b&jj&hi +bf#+)&j@(+bbo je )&$@d m@j#." supposed to mean?

Katie said...

see, um, http://theblackburnoi.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-hofjehc.html

Katie said...

PS- I decided not to totally kick myself off the computer :P

Christine said...

yeah, i saw that too. But am too lazy to figure it out.

Email meee!!!

Christine said...

*(hofje$r+c

David said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David said...

oe+#... *(hofje$r+c edbo #+i ed& 'f'... beb

David said...

oh... lol... I totally solved that the hard way before I realized it had the same key as mine... *pout*

Katie said...

Christine- @ adem. i@$#.

David-
c#c, +d* @ j#@da oek c&+d "o&+#" :P

hehe. I know. I wrote the letters out in order of appearance instead of alphabetical order, making everything much more difficult for myself.