Monday, May 10, 2010

leaves become most beautiful when they're about to die...

I must be just gorgeous about now.

lol.

I did survive today!

And we got HOMEWORK PASSES from the Principal-of-the-half-day (auction item) SO I don't have to do my Bible homework!

Also, I am becoming more and more obsessed with Regina Spektor (see: Time Is All Around, from which the title of this post was taken)
...I do love her. And she is composing music for the Broadway-modernized-rendition of Sleeping Beauty, which will be playing in the 2011-2012 season, which I am determined to make our first class reunion! As unopposed senior class rep nominee, I am in charge of that :)


Kathryne


PS- my math teacher assigned "get enough sleep Tuesday night" as homework... I have Calc first thing Wednesday morning.


No comments: