Monday, May 3, 2010

such a happy thing :)



:D

also...
well...
Mondays are no longer bad days. We tend to have lots of fun on Mondays. As in, cracking-up-laughing-over-legitimately-NOTHING-for-5-straight-minutes kind of fun.

Quotes:

"I'm not a complete social failure... yet..."
-Megan

Mr. C: I want you to look over these speeches and write an essay involving at least three. See how the ideas have impacted our society. Try to find a commonality between your three.
Megan: This packet is like a book!
Rachel: BBQ!
Katie & Megan: ....???
Rachel: This isn't a Document Based Question- it's a Book Based Question!
Katie: Hey! I don't like barbecue and I don't like this assignment! Commonality!!!

...uh, yeah.

Also! FINALLY talked to Christine :)


Kathryne/Katie

1 comment:

Christine said...

yay! I finally talked to you, too!!
LLOL