Wednesday, May 19, 2010

*grin* I have cookies!

So... I ate the last cookie.

Anyways.

I went shopping today, and actually bought something! TWO somethings!

Also, convinced my Chem teacher to let us watch The Hunt for Red October in our two remaining labs. Radiation & nuclear ...stuff... have to do with chemistry, right??

Quote:
"So, he stands there, grinning like a three-year-old who just got caught eating your cookies. He's grinning because HE ate your cookies, and now they're HIS, and YOU can't have them, because HE ate them!"


Kathryne


PS- taking my cue from Sandy and spontaneously dropping off the face of the Earth... well, as much as I can.
Basically, taking an introvert day-and-some.
I will not be:
  • going places,
  • receiving guests,
  • blogging,
  • emailing,
  • chatting,
  • talking on the phone, or
  • even Facebook-ing.
So, goodbye! Be back maybe Friday, maybe Saturday.

No comments: