Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Life is wonderful.

I do love my life. I have bad days, occasionally, but... well, I'm just happy. I don't really know why. I still have to do math homework. but, I am happy nonetheless.

Rundown of happy things today~
Homeroom: first thing Rachel said to me was, "are you having a bad hair day today?" (lol. yes. humidity.)
Literature: Mrs B really liked my essay on The Iliad. That was happy.
Chemistry: played "Chemistry Taboo." And we're watching The Hunt for Red October instead of lab tomorrow! YAY!!!
Chapel: ummm... the extra verses that the Reverend adds on to classic hymns are really funny. They don't sync. Or rhyme. and then I just bite my lip and make funny faces at Aaron :P
Lunch: I had CANTALOUPE! that stuff is good.
Bible: got 50 minutes in class to work on homework for this week.
Art: since my project is on my home computer, did creative writing exercises with Megan & Rachel.
First, pick a word (we opened a book to a random page and pointed). Then, think of what word that makes you think of. Then repeat until your set time is up. This is most fun when you have a group of people. See what you all come up with. Here is my paper:
(I go from "prayer" to "construction," "criminals" to "freez-e pops," and "silence" to "forced.")

yeah. that was fun. I had a good day.


Kathryne

No comments: