Friday, April 2, 2010

'tis a wonderful day :)

hehe... on the way back from my second college visit... well, let me restart. My mom brought my dog (awwww).

On the way "home," we had to pass over this huge bridge with one of those grate things in the middle. And as soon as the car stepped wheel onto the grate, Tag's eyes got huge and he was definitely spooked. He wasted no time in crawling up (somehow) into the front seat where he proceeded to sit pretty much ON me in the passenger seat, eyes wide and seriously scared.

And that was funny. There was enough room for both of us (sort of), because it's a fairly large car, but I did move into the back after we got off of the bridge :)

ALSO!

The family we're staying with is seriously musically talented, really truly. And the oldest boy (14) is mixing a CD that his church is entering in some competition run by Vineyard Music. They don't really have vocalists, and nobody will be able to sing harmony, so I get to!!! I've always wanted to be a backup singer :)

(I think it's harder than being a soloist, for sure... have to have perfect pitch and blend and everything... and I get to try! oh, I'm happy! yay!)

ALSOAGAIN!

I got my SAT scores back todayyyyy :)

and I might possibly NOT have to take them again! That would be joyous. Sooo awesome!!!

And I'm in a particularly good mood all around, and I might get to be in a band with Christine and Andee and Sarah and other people... :)

Kathryne

No comments: