Saturday, April 24, 2010

Andee's Birthday pt 2

So, if you all remember, Andee's birthday was actually April 1.

However, her party was tonight.

AWESOME.

Got to see a gajillion of my favorite people... talked... danced around... talked... ate cake... talked... jumped on the trampoline... talked... etc.

Funniest part of the evening:
Blake & Mark took me home. We pull into my court... and about halfway down we see a figure like a dead person caught in a really, really odd rigor mortis.
Picture: back flat on the ground, arm extended towards our car, legs both straight up in the air. I kinda freak out... but then the figure jumps up and runs to the side.
sigh.
Daniel.
I had a mini "oh-my-what-just-happened" hyperventilation, while Blake and Mark chuckled knowingly.


Kathryne

4 comments:

Erin said...

thats really funny...lol

Christine said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
oh my...

that is SOOO funny =P
~christine

AHAHAHAHA!!!! hilarious!
btw... AWWWW thank you soooooo much!!! i def cried in the beginning. especially when the picture of me with the twins came up...i miss them. <3 you!!!!
~andee

David said...

would that be.... my Daniel?

Katie said...

that would be... your Daniel.

...who, after coming to my house ONCE, somehow found his way there, again, in the dark, through that treacherous maze of a web of a neighborhood of mine.