Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cutting... things.

So, definition of my life:
I needed to cut something, but as the scissors were out in the car for some reason, I used my cat's nail scissors instead. It took a while longer, but it worked!

Speaking of cutting things, I gave myself a paper cut with my hair... is that even possible? As one Facebook friend duly noted, you can't exactly call it a "hair cut" (haw, haw)


Then, while I was in the shower, Kristen came and asked me if she would borrow my large, awesome, butterfly hair clip. It went something like:
Kristen: I'm borrowing your butterfly hair clip.
*door closes*
Me: NO!
*door opens*
K: why?
M: It breaks easily.
K: It won't break in my hair!
M: But, Kristen, it breaks really easily.
K: Katie, it won't--
*clatter--bouncebouncebounce*
M: What was that?
K: How much was the clip?
M: Oh, I dunno, like $3-4
K: ...Can I pay you back?

One of the teeth broke off... lol.
She did not borrow it.


Kathryne

1 comment:

Kendra Logan said...

Aw, I'm sorry about the clip!! But that was a funny story :)

~Kendra