Thursday, April 8, 2010

awesome wonderful effervescent lovely beautiful glorious day :)

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.

Today was AWESOME.

No only do I not have my thesis hanging over my head (19.6 pages, completed 10 PM yesterday!), but I also got to spend the afternoon with some of my favorite people ever.

Taught myself 1/2 of the Cyrillic alphabet during Chemistry :)

Pleasantly surprised to see Colin in the car when Blake & Christine came to my school :)
(relevant Megan quote of the day~ "Brace yourself. Then be pleasantly surprised!")

Ate lots of ice cream :)

Talked a lot and listened a lot and sat in silence... for a bit :)

And I am just THRILLED to be alive. Because it's a blessing. All of it. Even Chemistry. And I am thrilled to have some amazing friends who can remind me of that from time to time!

I needed today.


Kathryne

3 comments:

Andee said...

i love days like that.
when everything's perfect.
and you're lovin' life.
(the clean way lol)

Christine said...

Ditto Katie... Today was great! And Drivers Ed was.... FUN!!! He (new instructor) bought us pizza!!!

Kendra Logan said...

Yay! Those days are the best :D

~Kendra