Monday, April 26, 2010

For Last Night

Well, I meant to post last night after dinner.

However.

I went straight from dinner to bed! Yep, that's right... I was asleep by 8:30, giving me a whopping 11 hours of sleep! :D

Okay, the things about yesterday that made me smile...
Well, I went driving. And you all know how I hate driving, so I decided to compile a list of My Favorite Things About Driving.

My Favorite Roads
  • With several lanes all going the same direction~ I don't have to feel bad for not adjusting my speed to the desires of other cars
  • With pretty flowers and/or green things on the sides~ makes the drive more entertaining
  • With no other cars~ do I have to explain this one?
My Favorite Speed
  • exactly 5 mph below the speed limit, regardless
  • around 35-40 mph
My Favorite Highway Exit
That one where you don't have to merge at all :P


...and... um... I can't think of anything else right now.


Kathryne

3 comments:

Colin said...

I refuse to believe that driving is as bad as you make it sound. =)

Andee said...

haha. i agree, mostly.
driving is nervewracking at first. especially with other cars. and on a highway. i tend to stay in the middle lane b/c ppl in the slow lane bother me. but other than that, i try to go just at or only a little above the speed limit.

Katie said...

Colin- it is. I promise. Believe me!!

Andee- I never even liked riding in the car, let alone controlling it.
And... haha... I am the people in the slow lane :P