Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday

church was quite awesome this morning. It was cool.
I talked to Andee and was therefore hyper for the rest of the morning, no joke.
And we sang some awesome songs.
Including some clappy ones!

And I did talk to Sandy *nod*

ALSO!
I wore 4-inch heels today. And I thought I might be as tall as Colin (I wasn't). But of course we had to see. Apparently standing back to back with me is kind of funny because there's like an inch and a half of hair before you actually get to my back.
That made me smile.

ALSO!
I found an excuse to wear my big brown wool wide-brimmed hat... it was sunny, I wanted to read outside, and I don't own sunglasses. That was quite diverting.

ALSO!
I think I'm going through a clothing stage... a colorful one.
See, for a while, I wore brown all the time, no joke. Then I went through a green phase.
But now, all of a sudden, I really feel like I want to combine colors like bright purple and salmon pink and teal? With my brown wool wide-brimmed hat? ...why not. It's fun.


Kathryne

Made like Him, like Him we rise;
Allelujah!
Ours the cross, the grave, the skies;
Allelujah!

No comments: