Tuesday, January 11, 2011

tuesday

I dislike Tuesdays. There is not much to look forward. So I made myself something to look forward by dressing myself in ridiculously saturated purple and hot pink and sparkles and my yellow-polka-dot hairbow (and it does NOT look bad! this was an accomplishment)... and then it snowed like a half inch and nobody came to small group. BOOOO.

But this is an Optimism Initiative, so... um...
I started piecing together my scrapbook?
And my cat let me pet him without biting me.

Kathryne

3 comments:

David said...

0.o WHAT colors? So do we get to see a picture?

Katie said...

perhaps I'll do it again next week :P

Or perhaps I'll come up with something else... these impulses strike me occasionally.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to go, but when I walked out on the grass and slipped, I gave it some more thought.