Monday, January 31, 2011

planning

I am looking forward to tomorrow... small group :)
I am looking forward to Wednesday... college interview !
I am looking forward to Thursday... I get to sleep :D
I am looking forward to Friday... NO SCHOOL and Swing Dance! Could it get any better...? (that is, if Christine came back, it could not get any better. But I will bring MRWP :P)
I am looking forward to Saturday... going to see Glass Menagerie at UDel ! ! ! !

As for today, I smiled when the Government midterm I thought was today was made into a take-home, open-book exam due Monday. And the Literature essay I thought was due tomorrow is now due next Monday.

And I fixed my school's blog layout!

And there might be an ice storm tonight causing mass power outage and slick roads. Hopefully just enough for a two-hour delay so we can still have school and small group.

Kathryne

No comments: