Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sundays are awesome

I love, love, love the feeling of "I finished all of my homework and housework yesterday and now I can do WHATEVER I want to with my Sunday."

Including spontaneous plans to make trips to obscure state parks in northern Harford County. That's fun.

Note: I am not as bad a videographer as some of the shots would indicate. I just had to use some... uh... creative cropping. Let's just say that graffiti is rarely clean.
Also Note: I tried really hard to find a good song that was the right length to put this video to. The next closest thing I could find was Sugar Plum Fairy music, and I know how Princess feels about the misuse of THAT. :P So suffer through some Veggie Tales, it'll be okay.



Kathryne

PS- new post on Veloquence. Check it out.

2 comments:

Rachel Elizabeth said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you :)

Christine said...

awesome. I love you guys. :)