Sunday, January 23, 2011

socks

I really love socks.
funny-looking socks.

Recently I discovered that my feet are small enough that I can kinda-sorta get away with wearing socks over my tights to church. I mean, it is a cold, cold walk from Bible Force to church. So I have my striped fuzzy socks on ...with my heels... as I walk into church. We get there today just as the 20-second Praise Choir is starting up. I love the 20-second Praise Choir. So I dump my coat and my gloves and my binder, and I run up to the front.
Halfway up I realize that I still have my fuzzy socks on. Hot pink stripes. Totally did not match my outfit. SIGH. And I'm like... my mother is going to absolutely kill me. I get back to my seat and realize that my mother is not there. What, is she hiding in the bathroom of mortification that her daughter's choice of footwear resembles that of the Wicked Witch of the East?!
(turns out she was sick. :P )

ALSO, some really epic hand-me-down sparkly tights. And the coziest sweater ever. It does not look too good on me, but it is deliciously warm <3

Kathryne

No comments: