Friday, January 21, 2011

swing!

fabulous evening.

I had not danced in, like, 40 days. And it's weird that that would matter to me at all. I think I have been officially addicted... or something.

Christine, I danced for you! But I did not go so far as to ask *cough* people you normally would have danced with. Since I do not ask guys and *cough* guys do not always like to be asked.

Too many things made me smile. I spent some time sitting in a corner with my book feeling very lonely... it is funny how that can be true when you are surrounded by people... but about 15 minutes later a song with really ridiculous bass came on and forced me out of hiding. And I became grateful for that soon afterward. I think I was like yea close to effervescent. Almost. And when I was in the kitchen refilling water pitchers I thought I saw Christine, like legit saw her, like she was there, but then I walked closer and realized it was not. Funny how delusional you can get at these times.

Kathryne

No comments: