Saturday, January 29, 2011

tertiary colors.

That is, aqua, plum, and yellow-orange.

This is my smiles-of-the-day in picture form.

Giant orange hairbow. YUM.

Painting the bathroom purple?! :D

I can fit into the $1.99 Girls 12-14 tights! (Girls sizes have way more fun colors)

Found this today, then talked to its giver for the first time in what seems like 3 years.

Kathryne

BONUS:
Yay for finding the whole of Italy's copyright laws... public domain/fair use, anyone?



PS- Speaking of public domain and Italian music (hint: this may have been the purpose of my research), I need help choosing a song for the Fine Arts Festival...
I cannot find YouTube videos I like and sound anything like me (perhaps this is saying something), so I will leave you to choose for yourself.
Sebben crudele; by Caldara
O cessate di piagarmi; by Scarlatti

No comments: