Monday, January 3, 2011

one more day :)

Today was what I call my "bonus break" (the day all the public schoolers go back and I have off still :D)

First: got an email from Snapfish, by which I ordered some picture prints recently, with a coupon. Free shipping on my next order? 25% off? YES PLEASE! Expires December 31... 2010? Um, wasn't that like 3 days ago? Thank you, Snapfish.

Second: hanging out with Megan and Marina and Kirsten for our... wait for it... CRAFTERNOON. Yes, I am punny. haw haw. We talked, and made fun things.

Third: Voyage of the Dawn Treader! AAAHHHH! Movie review to come on Veloquence soonish.


Kathryne

PS- Kirsten, if you're reading this, that one picture of you on your mom's blog, with the cape, where you're looking at the camera... Facebook profile, NOW.

No comments: