Thursday, June 23, 2011

projects

Got some essential elements in the mail today... got out the wood varnish... am almost-happy with my craftsmanship on this dress... I am feeling very content.

However, my one small discontent is that I am starting to miss people-of-the-female-persuasion-who-are-also-my-age-ish. (cough-Megan-Rachel-Christine-cough!!!) Or, actually, anyone I can have a conversation with... about the sorts of things I want to talk about, who is not my mother... am I just getting greedy now? :P

Kathryne

2 comments:

Rachel Elizabeth said...

Awwww...Katie I miss you (and Megan) too :( No one at the beach wants to spend three hours discussing the same point of Myers-Briggs or analyzing a single interaction from a book (or real life) just because we can (and like to). I need a Panera date soon...

Katie said...

:/ I am not allowed to leave the house until AFTER Russia. (Other than work, church, and ...uh... Russia. :P )