Friday, June 10, 2011

Finalized.

I turned in all the paperwork for my job today. Fingerprints, background check, etc.

I also had my pre-college physical. Including Hepatitis A shot. funstuff.

And it was my last day doing school stuff. We sang. It was really great. I mean that in the humblest way possible, of course.
(EDIT: one of the songs was. The other was ... meh. iffy.)

I also finished Oscar-the-stuffed-replica today! I did not realize until after he was finished that his ears are too long and make him look more like a cow than a hamster :(


And this is my 550th post. But never fear! While the rest of my comments about today refer to finishing something, this does not. Unless you are talking about finishing the 550th post... in that case, yes. But I'm not done with the Optimism Initiative. :)


This has nothing to do with completing anything, but Megan's grad party was tonight. That was nothing short of epic. And I got to make clover crowns!

Kathryne

No comments: