Wednesday, June 22, 2011

not going to be a woodworker when I grow up

but otherwise, today was pretty good.

every cloud has a silver lining, to use a terrible cliche... even bureaucratic inefficiency. (read: couldn't take my test because the system that was supposed to say I took two weeks of torture... I mean, driver's ed... failed. YIPEE.)

So instead I got the day off, was able to begin a book I got for graduation, ate more chicken salad and pasta salad and The Amazing Salad, and worked on the 50 jillion birthday presents to give in the next month.

...actually, only five. Doug, Caleb-1, Caleb-2, David, Kirsten. Oh, and Dan's graduation present, that's important too. And Rachel's graduation present, but I already have that.

Blood, sweat, and tears, that is all I am going to say. But it's fun. and now I am hungry, and tonight looks like a project-oriented all-nighter.

Kathryne

No comments: