Wednesday, June 8, 2011

progress?

Girls' Ensemble = highlight of day.
We had pizza and cherry Pepsi (not as good as Coke, but whatever).
Then we made beautiful music and skipped in circles and laid on the floor and laughed like maniacs. I did have my jungle-woman hair on today.

It was my last time in that building, ever. I began my school career there, in preschool, at the program run by the church, and then 11 years later came back when my new school began to rent out space... and remained there until I finished grade school in the selfsame building.

I parallel parked for the first time between two forreal cars today. And I didn't die. I was like 18 inches from the curb, but it's alright.
Then my dad insisted on acting as a traffic cone when we practiced again. Seriously? That is kind of evil, but kind of genius.

Kathryne

No comments: