Saturday, June 11, 2011

I like lists.

1) I woke up this morning to find half my comforter on the floor and my sheets completely pulled out of their (very secure) tucking-under-the-end-of-my-mattress. Weird...

2) Texting is weird. And leads to very laughable conversations.

3) Nathan's grad party! I love my family. I love that I can disagree with Nathan about anything... and we mostly do, especially literature... and we can talk about it rationally and without worrying about hurting anybody's feelings for not having the same favorite book :P (Crime & Punishment, by the way, is very good. Regardless of the fact you think it is 3x as long as it needs to be... any repetition of thoughts/actions is integral to building the psyche of Raskolnikov. If it were short he would be a different person.)

4) RACHELSBALLETOHMYGOODNESS<3 ...and Ed. hehe.

5) The Neon Dance was fun. I've never crashed a party before. But I apologized profusely to the people in charge. It was only the last hour of a 4-hour event... I would have paid the $3.75 if I had change!

There were more things that made me smile, but I promised to only make lists of factors of 50 or 3, and I don't feel like going all the way to ten. I have to get to bed!

Kathryne

No comments: