Wednesday, September 1, 2010

old and new etc

White Chocolate Fudge Chunky Chips Ahoy. Like my first ever post :)

Also, going through notebooks, found an old quote from school that I never posted...

Dan: You're an adverb!
Megan: Well you're an... expletive!

lol. This sums up so much.

annnddd I talked to Christine & Colin today... and various things make me exceedingly glad about that. :D
...Not the least of which is that I even have you guys*, and you even, like, LIKE me. Good gravy, I have an awesome life. Y'all make it awesome. We were born for relationships, or else God could have just whisked us away after we believed in Him. But here I am. We were given life for relationships, and relationships give life to life... but C.S. Lewis says it better than I do.
“Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art.... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.”
Anyhow, my survival has a heck of a lot of value. And I am immensely happy and joyful and all that.

Perhaps today I am easily pleased. But that is of no importance. 'Cause I've got the joyjoyjoyjoy down in my heart... ;)


Kathryne

*not JUST Christine & Colin... also lots of other people; I just talked to them today.

2 comments:

Rachel Elizabeth said...

*super high pitched, really long squeal* That is the sound of Princess being super happy :) I think this is just about one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me :D :D :D

Katie said...

Princess!! :D I'm so ... glad! I overuse that word, but I think it's a nice word to overuse :P
I will have to do it again sometime!!