Sunday, September 12, 2010

Black & White PARTAY

While my voice was incapacitated, I did almost win Twister... not that those two have anything to do with each other.

One game I beat David because he was nice to me and didn't totally push me off the board, and the championship round it took 5 minutes to get down to the two of us, and then probably another 5 with just us. And it was INTENSE. And David is very skilled. And I am very fortunate. But he did win. Then all of my arms/legs/hands/feet/fingers/toes were shaking and I couldn't breathe normally for about 10 minutes. I must be out of shape. (And while David was not in quite so bad a condition, my hair did look better than his when it was over :P)

So there was lots of Twister, and lots of food, and lots of talking.

lol, cartoon about secret identities:

(look familiar? haha)

Kathryne

PS- glove substitutes:

you can only imagine the rest of my outfit...

3 comments:

Christine said...

oh so much fun!
i'm so glad you could make it. =)
see ya FRIDAY!!!! =D

(maybe i'll :gasp: wear jeans!)

David said...

Does your hair ever NOT look better than mine???

Katie said...

yes indeed, there are days. you may perhaps be unaware because I have grown skilled at disguising my hair's true nature... :P