Monday, September 20, 2010

Breaking Through :)

The Good: !!!!!! I MADE IT! Maryland Distinguished Scholar Finalist, that is :) I think that means I get a smallish scholarship if I go to eligible Maryland schools, but regardless it will look nice on applications.

The Bad: Monday much? got to school at 7:30 (70 minutes earlier than usual) and waited outside in the cold until 8:05 when Aaron got there with the correct code.

The Random: Do these song lyrics not make you smile? The actual song is even better, but I have to highlight these...

I am a blind man trying to find the way
A deaf man with my ear to the ground
Just listening for what You say

I've got no voice to sing the songs
Written by the prophets on the subway walls*
The kingdom is a golden table and we are beggars all

(Breaking Through, Audrey Assad)


Kathryne

*LOVE

No comments: