Friday, September 24, 2010

tehehehe

I am HERE! With CHRISTINE!

And I am spending the whooollleeee weekend.

muahaha.

take that, teachers-who-try-to-ruin-my-life-with-exorbitant-amounts-of-homework. I SHALL DEFY YOU.

Understood, I will be leaving here at 6am tomorrow and getting back at 8pm (in between which times I hope to finish my government and/or apologetics), and then leaving again on Sunday at 6am. Yes. whee. :P I will get to sleep in for school on Monday! haha.

I am happy.

OH! I forgot!

The Good: (see: above) (and see: Princess' amazing poem!)

The Bad: (see: 6am, twice in a row)

The Random: I painted the MRWP with white-out so that it is a sign-able surface for ohmygoodness Alex/Brett/Josh Harris, to whom I will hopefully be gifted with the ability to present their first ever opportunity to sign a 2oz jar of Benjamin Moore Poppy Red wall paint.


Kathryne

No comments: