Monday, August 9, 2010

WHEEEE!!! :D

I have my FIRST subscriber to Veloquence on Toast!!!! WHEEE!! (actually, the sound in my head is more like "waaaaah" but when you write it in all caps like that it looks like crying-noises instead of happy-noises. and it's definitely happy.)

...and don't go ruining my fun telling me it's "only Rachel." Yes I KNOW it's Rachel, but... come on... this is Princess we're talking about! royalty has subscribed to my blog! :)

ooooh and then after LIT (yes! Love LIT! but, sad! last meeting... sigh!) SANDY is sleeping over! yay for Africa buddies! and Barbie movies! and other fun things which will happen if I can stay awake past 11 o'clock!

I am rather happy; did you get that?

Kathryne

3 comments:

Rachel Elizabeth said...

I was reading this and thinking "who was her first subscriber?". I'm starting to think I do have blonde roots. :D

Katie said...

wow... :P
I hope that you figured it out when you got to the second paragraph

Rachel Elizabeth said...

Yes, I got it when you said "only Rachel". :)