Wednesday, August 11, 2010

conversation

At dinner tonight, we were talking about Kristen. I think she ought to do Irish Dance, like, at a school somewhere, like Tara does. And her legs are like five miles long. But, because her legs are five miles long, they also want her on the basketball team at school.

Kristen: I don't want to do basketball; I'll get pumbled!
Mom: Pummeled? I think you can hold your own.
Kristen: Hold my own what?
*silence*
Katie: Maybe she ought to do Irish Dance.


Kathryne/Katie

3 comments:

Christine said...

haha... I love Kristen. I'd say Irish Dance. She has that grace and coordination about her. =)

Rachel Elizabeth said...

This post made me smile :)

Anna Elizabeth said...

:)
this was darling.
i think i <3 kristen just a little bit more.

and it took me the longest of time to figure out why your blog was names "Kathryne's Optimism Initiative"