Saturday, August 7, 2010

home alone :)

...pretty much all day. I like it. I love my family, but I also love being able to work on whatever and do it all on my own schedule while multitasking with whatever and eating (almost) whatever I want. I got a lot accomplished today, actually :)

As for now, I am eating my favorite ice cream (Ben & Jerry's Cheesecake Brownie)
and listening to my new favorite artist (Audrey Assad... okay, so, tied with Regina Spektor. David, you asked, here's your answer. And she has a free single on iTunes!)
and talking to my favorite mother (I mean... my only one... on the phone)
and typing this to my favorite people (at least, most of them)
and my life could not be much better (unless I were miraculously to find my other purple sparkly shoelace).

Kathryne

No comments: