Sunday, August 8, 2010

No words :)

I have no. words. legitly.

Today was cool, and I talked with awesome people like Sandy and Livi and Daniel. And that's all cool and yadayadayada.

But then... tonight.
at the evening service.
God, what a world You love.
it's amazing what He has done.
what He's doing.
what vision and drive and wisdom He puts in people like Matt.
and what wonderful voices of reason He puts in the minds of people like me who start thinking they can do everything and change the world... when all we are is tools in His hands. And for people like me that may not mean becoming a teacher. But the fields are white. The harvest is ready. And all we've got to do is bend a little and sharpen up so we can be His machetes. And it is SO INCREDIBLY AWESOME.


Kathryne


PS- welcome home, Christine & Andee! Love you guys! Send me long emails about the weekend, but don't spoil stuff because I'm going in October :P

No comments: