Sunday, June 27, 2010

woah.


Alright. Well, I am currently in Williams, AZ... eaten, slept, showered, and with the biggest purple circles under my eyes I have EVER seen.

 

I finally got to bed 22 hours after I woke up. However, I think the food-jet-lag is worse than the sleep-jet-lag. I ate, like, 3 lunches yesterday.

 

The internet here is horrible (took me 15 minutes just to load the email page, and I didn't even want to attempt blogger), so I may not be posting until we transport to Sedona. Unless the internet in the lobby is better than in the room.

 

SOOO, smiley things from my 22-hour day... well, everything we did made me think of Africa. Including the 105-degree weather when we landed.

105 degrees + wind - (any sort)(humidity) = 47 hairdryers blowing in your face

 

Off to the Grand Canyon today :) With the cousins and the grandparents :)

 

Kathryne

No comments: