Sunday, June 6, 2010

Oscumentary!

'Tis finished! :D

ALSOOOO!!!!!!

OHMY!!!!
Rachel = amazingness. Princess, you are now christened: "Gagaddess." (get it? Lady Gaga... goddess... ha... ha...)

Seriously, though, the ballet was amazing. I feel a sudden desire to intensify my quest for culture.

As of now I have been to a Shakespeare play, an amateur Shakespeare play, a concert, a mime concert, a Broadway musical, and a ballet.
I have sewn a dress, performed songs in Welsh and English, and painted a poinsettia on a tin.
I have learned Latin and swing dancing.
I have read the epics and the Russian greats, and I've written a 20-page paper.
Now I just need to go see an orchestra and an opera, and maybe an Oscar Wilde play, and my cultured-ness will have covered its bases.
Oh, and I need to learn to waltz. And continue teaching myself the piano. THEN it will have covered its bases, and I can build on everything.


Kathryne


EDIT: I have also been to the National Gallery of Art twice, the National Portrait Gallery once, and the Walter's Art Museum like 50 zillion times.

2 comments:

David said...

after you go to a few art galleries

Katie said...

ooh, I forgot that! I'll add it in...