Friday, June 25, 2010

perfect night :)

Tonight I saw Christine and talked about everything. I love you!
Then I got to dance a wee bit of lindy hop with David. Yay! It makes me want to learn more. Later.
Then I saw Sandy! *fish face*

Then we finished packing for the Grand Canyon... yup, tomorrow at 4:45 AM I am leaving for an 18-hour transit from BWI to Chicago to LAX (no, Miley Cyrus, I shall not be wearing cowboy boots nor shall I be listening to Jay-Z) back to Sedona, AZ. There I shall meet up with my cousins and (other) grandparents and begin our adventure :)

As for now... the air smells like cotton candy snowballs, and the moon looks like a giant ball of aged parmesan hanging in the sky. The iHome is playing "What a Wonderful World" (string quartet version), and I concur wholeheartedly. Life is awesome. I could not wish for anything more (except maybe the ability to not sleep... Sandy, I'm going to be Ursula to your Ariel and steal your soul!)

Goodnight and goodbye!*


Kathryne

*I may find internet access throughout the week.

No comments: