Thursday, June 3, 2010

happy things!

So, there's this thing going around Facebook...

"If you like this status I will post on your wall something I like about you. Make this your status if you'd like a challenge :)"

(originally the smiley was going the WRONG WAY. oh, that bugs me!!! but I changed it.)

Sandy thought (reasonably) that one of us OI people started it, but I am sad to say I did not. Idk about anybody else.
It's an amazing way to challenge yourself to think positively not only about circumstances but also people.
AND... oh, Sandy, you made me smile OUT LOUD.

One thing I like to do, as a private, modified Optimism Initiative, is to take a person I don't like all so much (no names) and write something positive about them every day for 2 weeks. I have never actually carried this through all the way on paper, but I'm about there...


Kathryne

2 comments:

David said...

It would be better if it said:

"If you like this status I will send you a message with something I like about you. Make this your status if you'd like a challenge :)"

Katie said...

hmm, I could see that. It could definitely get annoying. to everyone else... *sigh*