Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Today is Wednesday, right?

This vacation has been super crazy awesome. I feel like we've been here a week and it's only been 3.5 days.

Today we went to Slide Rock state park. My cousins all jumped off of the 40 foot cliff. I abstained. I climbed rocks instead. I feel greater friendship with solid earth than with water. Or heights.

In other news... exactly 3 weeks from today will be Act Your Shoe Size Day!! This is the great day of the year where you have an excuse to act like a little kid again... unless, of course, you wear a size 13, in which case I pity you. I hated being thirteen.

I wear a 7.5, so I get to do all kinds of fun things and I am psyched :)

Kathryne

1 comment:

Rachel Elizabeth said...

I'm glad your trip is going so well. I totally agree with the heights and water thing. I like rocks much better too. :)